NEWS FLASH

Brands, Events, Products and Services Promoter. 100% reach out Guaranteed

Thursday 1 November 2012

See some Pictures at Hallowe'en Celebration

The illusionist stunned passers-by on the streets of San Luis Obispo, California with his Halloween prank
Magician, Rich Ferguson lost his head when he sneezed hard
A mini killer clown on the loose? You must be kidding
A mini killer clown  on the loose? you must be kidding
Beware the black dress octopus woman, which was among the images posted on photo-sharing website Imgur
Black Octopus Woman, Beware



Schoolchildren fled the scene in terror...
School children fled the scene
Ah, the old 'invisible man carrying child's decapitated head' routine
Old invisible Man carried child's decapitated head
I am known as cat-bat the vampire kitten... and I'm your worst nightmare
I am Cat-Bat the Vampire, I am you worst enemy
Portrait of the artist as a young freak
Portrait of an artist
The dreaded dog-riding pumpkin terror... and it's heading your way!
Dreaded dog-riding pumkin error ...and it's heading your way
I am Dog, son of Chewbacca
I am Dog, son of Chewbacca

No comments:

Post a Comment